Health & Safety Policy
Our conscientiousness towards safety of the employees is identifying hazards and insecure work practices, eliminating obstacles to accident prevention, and helping evaluate the company’s effort to accomplish an accident and injury-free workplace. Management is committed regularly review the company’s safety and health program.
Our organization will meet the terms with all the pertinent workplace safety and health requirements and maintain occupational safety and health standards that exceed the best practices in the industry.
In fulfilling this obligation to protect both people and property, management will provide and maintain a safe and healthy work environment, in accordance with industry standards and in compliance with legislative requirements, and will strive to eliminate any anticipated hazards which may result in damages to property, accidents, or personal injury/illness.
- To enforce company safety and health rules and require employees to follow the rules as a condition of employment.
- Conduct routine safety and health inspections to find and eliminate unsafe working conditions, control health hazards and occupational diseases, and comply with all applicable safety and health requirements of ISO standards.
- All employees will be equally responsible for minimizing accidents within our facilities and on our work sites.
- Train all employees in safe work practices and procedures.
- Provide employees with necessary personal protective equipment and train them to use and care for it properly.
- Supervisors are responsible for supervising and training workers in safe work practices.
- All management activities will comply with company safety requirements as they relate to planning, operation and maintenance of facilities and equipment. All employees will perform their jobs properly in accordance with established procedures and safe work practices.